Monday, September 8, 2008

Audi Develops Race Version of the R8

For the very first time, Audi Sports will manufacture a racing sports car specially designed for the costumers who want the more powerful GT3 version of the Audi R8. The Audi R8 will offer costumers a racing sports car equipped with high end technologies and the typical and luxurious Audi qualities.

However, because the GT3 regulations disallow the use of four-wheel drive, the Audi R8 GT3 will be developed with distinctive rear-wheel drive. And with newly developed six-speed sequential sports gearbox, a wide-ranging list of safety equipment guaranties the highest level of protection and with a V10 mid-engine capable of reaching 500 horsepower, this race car is very anticipated by professionals’ race car drivers all around the world.

This model will be available to purchase from autumn 2009. It will be manufactured together by Audi Sport and the Quattro GmbH, which is also accountable for the fabrication of the Audi R8 street version. The price is yet to be determined.

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hey there,
how are you doing this fine day ?
so how was your weekend?
my weekend was great i got my hair cut on saturday it was pretty exciting!!!!!!For the first time in my life I know have side bangs hurayyyyyy..
oh yeah and congratulations for being the first to have uploaded a picture ...
Bye for now

M. David said...

Excellent first blog! Keep it up!

Mike Burton said...

Great blog, I'll be back so keep updating !!! Love the R8 !!! Good job. Great Read.

Natalie said...

Wow I find this post very interesting for the simple fact that my uncle's JY and Chris loves this car brand. I guess over the years I’ve been learning more and more about them. I want a sports car when I'm older or a truck. Great first blog, I’ll be back for more.

Matt said...

good blog man that car looks pretty sweet i wish I had it